Bonjour

Bonjour

Search the web

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Welcome


My name is Jessica 23 years old Dealing with Anxiety since I was in High school, I am in graduate school now. I want to create a safe place for people with all forms of anxiety to discuss, learn and help each other.






  • http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms.shtml
I find this site to be very helpful for people just diagnosed
with anxiety and wondering what it all means.

  • Galadarling.com
I adore this website, Gala is all about self-love and finding yourself. Beautiful site.

  • Herfuture.com
This is a great site, created by Gabrielle Bernstein. A place for woman to get together. Talk
about what they are struggling with. Gabrielle Bernstein wrote the book " Add more ~ing to your life". I highly recommend this easy to read book.


























I hope to create a space for woman and men, dealing with anxiety and other emotional problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment