Bonjour

Bonjour

Search the web

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Take a deep breath and use your noggin.




There has to be a way to end this cycle and I am determined to find relief for you and for
everyone who suffers from Anxiety/Depression.

The other night I was in mid panic attack mode, I took a walk and was able to stop and really think about why I was acting the way I was. I traced back my feelings at the moment back to feelings I have had in the past, as a kid to be exact. I realized I was still acting out in the way I would when I was younger.

I believe it is so important to really feel what you are feeling and think about why it is you are acting or feeling this way. Write it down, if you want or can. I think I will be doing this and reporting back my findings.

Who else is SICK of the labels that are put on us? They tell us we are NO GOOD and to take medications. I know there is a better way. We are who we are and we just need to understand ourselves better instead of hiding our true-blue feelings with medicine.

Develop a mantra and tell yourself this positive mantra all through out the day.



I love this saying or "mantra" if you will. I have the full poster on my wall to remind me that if I keep calm in any situation I will be able to carry on. Anxiety and panic attacks are NOT all that you are.

Go buy a notebook and keep notes on why you are having these certain feelings. I believe the first step is to realize why you are feeling a certain way.

Keep Calm,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment