Bonjour

Bonjour

Search the web

Monday, June 7, 2010

Create yourself






Create who YOU want to be:


Make a list of what you want to be and what
you do not want to be.

If you want some inspiration, check out
http://www.kerismith.com/

Keri Smith is all about becoming the person
you want to be, she has tons of journals
and books and free online documents
that are a huge inspiration.




Also Galadarling.com has an article on "100 Ways to Start Loving Yourself RIGHT Now"
Check it out: http://galadarling.com/article/100-ways-you-can-start-loving-yourself-right-now

Read it, post it on your wall! Anything that helps you become the person you want to be.
I just came to this realization that we are not stuck being that anxious girl/boy who is too
afraid to do certain things, worries all the time and so on and so forth. If we put in dedication
we CAN create a new self. A person that we have always wanted to become but were too
afraid of becoming.

I just started a list of my own with two columns; 1. Want to be 2. Don't want to be

Let it formulate on paper first.

I will share some of mine...

Want:
Jazz up my clothing
Care a lot less about what others "think" of me
Wear a signature "Jessica" piece
Create, create
Jump on a train and get off at the last stop
Get in my car and get lost

Don't want:
NERVES
Boring clothing
holding myself back
I am who I am and I do not want to waste time thinking of what others think
Abolish fear

It all begins on paper...

2 comments:

  1. galadarling article is fantastic. Great pick me up when your feeling blue. Must put some of them into practice.
    We are beautiful, and capable and need to know it...
    I set about writing down first all the things I love about me, and was pleasantly surprised I could come up with more than one thing :) Then wrote down all the things I wanted to be able to add to it so I could get to work on it. I felt great when I read it back, and thought 'huh, maybe I am beautiful'. Try it if you haven't yet, be generous to yourself and your heart and soul will thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so great to hear!!
    I am glad you did that and I will be trying that soon as well. I love her article, it really makes me feel good.
    Keep up the good work darling.

    xoxo
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete